What does MEA-I stand for?
MEA-I stands for Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MEA-I in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Music Educators Association
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type 1 (syndrome)
- Meningioma Expressed Antigen 6
- Media and Arts Alliance (Australia)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Modified Essential Amino Acid (cell protein measurement index)
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council