ISLAMABAD, July 16, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Skill Development Council (SDC) has announced three new training courses on Chip designing, application of micro-controller and supply chain management under summer package.
What does uC stand for?
uC stands for Micro-Controller
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of uC
We have 26 other meanings of uC in our Acronym Attic
- United Black Women of Boulder Valley (Boulder, CO)
- Umpqua Basin Watershed Council (Oregon)
- Usborne Book of World History
- Upper Blackstone Water Pollution Abatement District (Millbury, MA)
- Userbox (Wikipedia)
- Upper Body Exercise Table (sports medicine)
- Upper Bucks YMCA (Quakertown, PA)
- Umwelt Bildungs Zentrum (German: Environmental Education Center; Styria, Austria)
- Upper Border Zone (mineralogy)
- Air Post Envelope or Letter Sheet (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utilizing laser triangulation principles, the DLS-2000 provides real time scaleable data with a 16-bit micro-controller that compensates for changes in light and target characteristics.
In automotive applications, Motorola is aiming the chip--dubbed a "hybrid" because it combines micro-controller and digital signal processor [DSP] capabilities on a single silicon core--at drive-by-wire applications, or where there is need For precise control of an electric motor.
The ISIS operator panel, menu-driven, uses multiple PIC micro-controllers to control the power unit and treater station.
The use of the baseband processor and MAC with a descriptor-based DMA architecture also benefits the customer by enabling lower system costs through the elimination of the on-chip micro-controller and the associated non-volatile (Flash) memory and SRAM.
The Vantage's big brother is the Vission[TM] micro-controller that was also developed in Windows CE utilizing Think and Do software for ease of custom programming and maximum flexibility.
Comprising KTH's VC1 and VC5 volume counters and ASR16 micro-controllers, the new system replaces an outgoing batch weighing system used to monitor quantities of cocoa butter at the plant.