The MDM PCB connector is a micro miniature connector can provide 100 signals in a lightweight and compact package.
What does 2-M stand for?
2-M stands for Micro Miniature (electronic repair)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of 2-M in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Hidden Markov Model
- Two Degrees-Of-Freedom
- Two-Dimensional Phase Estimation
- Two-Dimensional Phase Function
- Two-Dimensional Polynomial Phase Signal
- Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping
- Two Parameter Engelhardt-Bain Process
- Two-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Two-Modulator Generalized Ellipsometry (semiconductors)
- Two Major-Theater War (post-Cold War military scenario)
- Binary Noncoherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Second-Order Spectral-Null
- Second-Order Zero-Disparity
- 2-Pralidoxime (enzyme that reverses cholinesterase inhibition)
- Secondary To
- Larceny from Business/Till Tap (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Location (Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is the developer of patented micro miniature optical scanning technology for display and imaging applications.