Geological Survey (USGS) said, in the Mexican state of Michoacan.
What does MICH stand for?
MICH stands for Michoacan (postcode, Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MICH
We have 6 other meanings of MICH in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Integrated Command Facility
- Member of the Institute of Car Fleet Management (UK)
- Malaysian Institute of Corporate Governance (est. 1998)
- Medical Imaging Computational Grid
- Middle and Inferior Cervical Ganglion Complex (neuroscience)
- Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners (Dublin, Ireland)
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health (Canada)
- MBMS Notification Indicator Channel (cellular communication)
- Michigan (old style)
- Minnesota Interagency Council on Homelessness (Minnesota)
- Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (US Army)
- Montessori International Children's House (Maryland)
- Most In-Depth, Conservative, Honest News & Commentary (website)
- 64-bit key and 64 bit Message Integrity Code (TKIP; cryptography)
- Michigan Association of Law Libraries
- Mid-Infrared Echelle Spectrograph
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Michigan College Hockey Online
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morelia, Jumada II 1, 1434, Apr 11, 2013, SPA -- At least 14 people died Wednesday in a series of clashes between gunmen and federal police in Michoacan state, authorities said.
The seven found in Uruapan, Michoacan had bullet wounds to the head.
Summary: Mexican soldiers have killed a suspected drug gunmen and injured another during a vicious firefight in the western state of Michoacan.
Sanchez was named interim mayor of Tancitaro, a town of around 26,000 people in Michoacan state, in December after the previous mayor and city council resigned when they received death threats from drug trafficking gangs.
In the name of God, 'Enough death already,'" seven Michoacan bishops said in a July 16 statement.
After retiring part of the weed from the monument, they took photographs and notified Michoacan INAH Center.
The Morelia archdiocese called on all Catholics in the state of Michoacan to participate in three days of prayer in response to a wave of drug-cartel violence that followed a federal crackdown on the criminal group La Familia Michoacana.