He attended Michigan Tech and received his degree from Clark University, Worcester, MA.
What does MTSF stand for?
MTSF stands for Michigan Tech (University) Student Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTSF
We have 6 other meanings of MTSF in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetization Transfer Spin-Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Maximum-Tolerated Systemic Exposure
- Message Transfer Service Element
- Military Standard for Enlisted
- Mini-Trojan Switch Extension
- Music Theory Southeast
- Maine Township Special Education Program
- Malaysia Toray Science Foundation
- Mean Time to System Failure
- Medium Term Strategic Framework (Zambia)
- Mohawk Trail State Forest (Massachusetts)
- Motorcycle Touring Safety Foundation (Houston, TX)
- Malaysian Technical Standards Forum Bhd.
- Medium Term Service and Finance Plan (Essex Police; UK)
- More Than Shelter For Seniors (Burbank, CA)
- Manchester Trainee Solicitors Group (UK)
- Marine Turtle Specialist Group (International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources)
- Mayo Traveller Support Group (Ireland)
- Medium Term Strategy Group (Ministry of Economic Development; New Zealand)
- Mountains to Sound Greenway (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elena Semouchkina, an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering at Michigan Tech, has found ways to use magnetic resonance to capture rays of visible light and route them around objects, rendering those objects invisible to the human eye.
the growth of research communities, the start of WAC in the California state university system and in the Ivy League, the growth of WAC as a community in Montana, WAC at the national level, lessons for today in early WAC community experiences in gender and discipline, WAC in the Michigan Tech curriculum, and a narrative of 15 years' duration of the events at the writing retreat at Wildacres.
As the capacity and popularity of the groomers developed, Keweenaw Research Center, a division of Michigan Tech University that specializes in snow research, recognized the Ebert's Sur-TracTM groomer as a perfect fit for a government project in Antarctica.
Waite, Peterson, and John Vucetich, also of Michigan Tech, used the Isle Royale data.
Maves: At Michigan Tech, they're creating a Center for Integrated Learning in IT.