Her work has appeared in Poetry International, Michigan Quarterly Review, and Tar River Poetry.
What does MQR stand for?
MQR stands for Michigan Quarterly Review (University of Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MQR
We have 6 other meanings of MQR in our Acronym Attic
- Model Question Paper (education)
- Malta Qualified Persons Association (University of Malta)
- Mediator Query Processor Element
- Message Queue Put Message Options
- Myall Quays Prestige Properties (Australia)
- Malaysian Qualifications Register (Malaysia)
- Material Quality Report
- Maximally Quiescent Ratio
- Methodist Quarterly Review (Christian publication)
- Mexico Quarterly Review (University of the Americas; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Minimum Quantity Required
- Montanans for Quiet Recreation (Cameron, MT)
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center (US Department of Energy)
- Mission Qualifications Requirements Continuum
- Main Quality Research Grant (UK)
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre
- Medical Quality Review Panel (Texas)
- Machine Quilters Showcase (trade show for standup machine quilters)
- Magneto Quasi-Static
- Maintenance Quality Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
His poems have appeared in over 100 magazines and anthologies, including the Nation, the Sun, Michigan Quarterly Review, Queen's Quarterly, Poetry Salzburg Review, Commonweal, Rattle, Urthona, and European Judaism.
Cultures in Babylon brings together essays written over the last twenty years and published in a variety of venues from The Michigan Quarterly Review to The Empire Strikes Back and Critical Inquiry.
In her 1989 Michigan Quarterly Review article "Unspeakable Things Unspoken," Morrison describes the opening of Beloved as "immediately incomprehensible" and "excessively demanding.