What does M-NIMBS stand for?
M-NIMBS stands for Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and the Biological Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-Media Media-Access Control
- Mobilization-Manpower Allocation Requirements Plan
- Modified Motor Assessment Scale (Swedish stroke patient evaluation)
- Mean Maintenance Manhours
- Mode-Locked Millimeter-Wave Optical Transmitter
- Multicast-Multiprotocol Label Switching (NTT/Motorola)
- Moloney isolate of murine sarcoma virus
- Microtubule and Nuclear Associated Protein
- M-ary Noncoherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Medial Nuclei of the Solitary Tracts (neuroscience)
- Musa-Okumoto (logarithmic reliability model)
- Modified Ordinal Scales of Psychological Development
- Multiplex Oxygen Transmission Rate
- Mcculloch-Pitts Neuron Model (artificial intelligence)
- Mixed-Phase Arctic Cloud Experiment (meteorology)
- Midwest Petroleum and Convenience Tradeshow & Convention
- Mountain-Plains Business Education Association
- Mountain-Plains Business Education Association (National Business Education Association affiliate)