Michigan League for Human Services Poverty among children has worsened dramatically in Michigan since 2000, according to a new report.
What does MILHS stand for?
MILHS stands for Michigan League for Human Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Midnight Institution of Lazy Frisbee (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Milk is Liquid Funk (band)
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (comedy club; Walt Disney World)
- Moro Islamic Liberation Front (Muslim group; Philippines)
- Mother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Major Internet League of Fantasy Hockey
- Manchester Irish Language Group (UK)
- Milli Gemi Projesi (National Ship Project, Turkey)
- Military Group
- Ministry of Local Government and Regional Administration (Tanzania)
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute (Carlson School of Management; University of Minnesota)
- Meeting Industry Ladies Invitational (California)
- Metronet Information Literacy Initiative (St. Paul, MN)
- Moderately Indebted Low Income Country
- Military Identification
- Mini Infrared Laser Identification Observation Set
- Millimeter (Wave) Radar
- Millimeter Wave Radar Fuze
- Military Integrated Logistics Information System
- Made in Lovely Kin (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board members heard from Sharon Parks, director of the Michigan League for Human Services Budget and Tax Project of Michigan, talk about the changes in the welfare state and what it means for poor women and their children.