Law and Culture in China and Japan: A Framework for Analysis," 27 Michigan Journal of International Law 895 (2006).
What does MJIL stand for?
MJIL stands for Michigan Journal of International Law (student publication; University of Michigan Law School; Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJIL
- Meycauayan Jewelry Industry Association, Inc. (Bulacan, Philippines)
- Military Justice Improvement Act (US)
- Ministry of Justice and Internal Affairs (Mongolia)
- Mitsubishi Jisho Investment Advisors, INc.
- Ministry of Justice, Investigation Bureau (Taiwan)
- Messianic Jewish Israel Fund
- Michael Jackson Internet Fan Club
- Mara-Japan Industrial Institute (Japan and Malaysia)
- Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology
- Melbourne Journal of International Law (Australia)
- Moscow Journal of International Law (est. 1991; Russia)
- Material Job Information Memorandum
- Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran (journal; Iran)
- Modernising Justice in Scotland (UK)
- Malaysia-Japan International Symposium on Advanced Technology
- Malaysia-Japan International University of Technology
- Michael Joseph Jackson (singer)
- Missouri Juvenile Justice Association
- Moscow Jazz Journalists' Association (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michigan Journal of International Law 15 (1994), 307-404.