What does MICHR stand for?
MICHR stands for Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michoacan (postcode, Mexico)
- Minnesota Interagency Council on Homelessness (Minnesota)
- Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (US Army)
- Montessori International Children's House (Maryland)
- Most In-Depth, Conservative, Honest News & Commentary (website)
- 64-bit key and 64 bit Message Integrity Code (TKIP; cryptography)
- Michigan Association of Law Libraries
- Mid-Infrared Echelle Spectrograph
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Michigan College Hockey Online
- Member of the International Council of Holistic Therapists (UK)
- Maladies Inflammatoires Chroniques de l'Intestin
- Malattie Infiammatorie Croniche Intestinali (Italian: Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Mecanismo Independiente de Consulta e Investigación (Spanish: Independent Mechanism of Consultation and Research; Inter-American Development Bank)
- Media Image, Community Impact (UK study)
- Media International Concepts, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Metadata Information Clearinghouse Interactive
- Minority Innovation Challenges Institute (US NASA)
- Methodology for the Introduction of Computer-Integrated Manufacturing