What does MHCERF stand for?
MHCERF stands for Michigan Health Care Education and Research Foundation (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Mental Health Chemical Dependency (medical insurance claims health services category)
- Mental Health Corporation of Denver (Colorado)
- Mixed Hockey Club Drunen (Drunen, Heusden, Netherlands)
- Mental Health Center of Dane County (Madison, WI)
- Michigan Housing and Community Development Fund
- Mount Holly Community Development Foundation (North Carolina)
- Marshall Heights Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Mental Health Center of East Central Kansas (Emporia)
- Messianic Hebrew Christian Fellowship (Lancaster, PA)
- Michigan Historical Center Foundation (est. 1989; now Michigan History Foundation)
- Miniature Horse Club France
- Mission of Hope Cancer Fund (Jackson, MI)
- Missouri Health Care Freedom Act
- Manufactured Home Cooperative Fund Program (New York)
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Clubhouse
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)