To publicize this new tool, we strategically partnered with the Michigan Association of Broadcasters to produce and distribute radio spots statewide, driving listeners to our online tool.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Michigan Association of Broadcasters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Assignable Bandwidth
- Medicaid Advisory Board (Vermont)
- Medical Ambulance Bus (Sartin Services, Inc.)
- Medical Association of Billers (est. 1995; Las Vegas, NV)
- Memory Address Bus
- Mesenchymoangioblasts (cells)
- Meters Above Bottom (oceanography)
- MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) Amphibious Baseline (Navy/Marine Corps)
- Meubel- en Autobekledingsbedrijf
- Michael Angelo Batio (musician)
- Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue (Maryland)
- Middle-Atlantic Bight
- Mike Andersen Band
- Minimum Autonomous Block
- Missile Assembly Building
- Mitchells and Butlers PLC (stock symbol)
- Mitsubishi Asset Brains (investment advisory firm; Japan)
- Mobile Application Builder
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge-Ferry
- Monitoring and Assessment of Biodiversity (Smithsonian Institution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the thousands of television and radio message that are being aired by television stations, the Michigan Association of Broadcasters (MAB) has partnered with a select group of agencies and organizations that will help build awareness among viewers and personally assist those who need extra help to complete a successful transition.