Apple grower-members of the Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association (MACMA), a bargaining cooperative, indicate higher levels of satisfaction compared to non-MACMA members and to New York growers, which does not have a state collective bargaining law.
What does MACMA stand for?
MACMA stands for Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association (Lansing, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MACMA
We have 1 other meaning of MACMA in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Academy of Country Music
- Malta Association of Credit Management (est. 2001)
- Mandatory Access Control Mechanism
- Master Chief Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Master Chief Master At Arms
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Member of the Association of Computing Machinery
- Memory Access Control Matrix
- Michigan Association of Court Mediators (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Macintosh
- Maryland Association of Community Mediation Centers (now Community Mediation Maryland; Glen Burnie, MD)
- Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Minnesota Association of Community Mental Health Programs
- Mobile Acquisition Career Management Office
- Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Michigan Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Multiple and Complex Needs Panel (Australia)