The Michiana Health Information Network (MHIN), which serves more than 3,200 community healthcare professionals in northern Indiana and southwest Michigan, began gathering community support in 1994, and cemented financial stakeholders for the remainder of the '90s.
What does MHIN stand for?
MHIN stands for Michiana Health Information Network (South Bend, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIN
- Marshall Holdings International, Inc. (pharmaceuticals; Las Vegas, NV)
- Mitchell Hutchins Institutional Investors (New York, NY)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries India Private Ltd.
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited (healthcare system; India)
- Manufactured Housing Institute of Maryland
- Masters of Health Information Management (degree program)
- Michigan Health Information Management Association (est. 1929)
- Minnesota Health Information Management Association
- Missouri Health Information Management Association
- Mental Health Information Network
- Mental Health Information National Collection (New Zealand; national database)
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan (Owings Mills, MD)
- Medicare Hospital Information Project (biostatistics)
- Membrane Helical Interfacial Pairwise
- Mental Health Initiative Program
- Missile Homing Improvement Program
- Missouri Health Insurance Pool (high-risk insurance)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Philippines, Inc.
- McMaster Health Inventory Questionnaire
- Modified Hartley Image Rejection Mixer