Edward Kalikow, president and CEO of The Kalikow Group, was honored at the ninth annual BREAKING PARkinson's Golf Outing to benefit The Michael J.
What does MJFF stand for?
MJFF stands for Michael J. Fox Foundation (for Parkinson's Research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJFF
- Melvin Jones Fellow (Lions Clubs International award)
- Michael J. Fox
- Michael Jackson Fan
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mouvement Jeunes Femmes (French: Girls' Movement)
- Multi Jet Fusion (Hewlett-Packard)
- Metropolitan Junior Football Association (est. 1892; Australia)
- Michael Jackson Fan Club
- Mineola Junior Fire Department (Mineola, NY)
- Maine Jewish Film Festival (Portland, ME)
- Mundelein Junior Football League (Illinois)
- Mark Joyner Farewell Package
- Managed Job Factory Service
- Marks Jacobson Financial Services (UK)
- Mark James Group
- Max Jean-Gilles (football)
- Miller Japanese Garden (California State University, Long Beach)
- Motion for Judgment (legal motion)
- Mexican Junior Golf Association (Mexico)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May International, a full service brokerage firm established in 1866, was appointed exclusive broker to The Michael J.