Methodologies range from LC-MS/MS and GC/MS methods the FDA references to alternative methods that utilize hydrophilic interaction chromatography with MS/MS, microextraction GC/MS, micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with amperometric detection and laser Raman spectroscopy, just to name a few.
What does MECC stand for?
MECC stands for Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography (capillary zone electrophoresis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MECC
We have 57 other meanings of MECC in our Acronym Attic
- Masters in Electronic Commerce Business (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Missão Espacial Completa Brasileira (Portugese: Brazilian Space Agency)
- Monitoring the European Central Bank
- Multilateral EVA Control Board
- Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre
- Medical Education and Communication Company
- Melbourne Exhibition & Conference Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre (Australia)
- Metropolitain East Communication Center (Gahanna, OH)
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Center (New Albany, OH)
- Middle East Call Centre (trade show)
- Middle East Council of Churches
- Military Education Coordination Conference (now Military Education Coordination Council)
- Military Education Coordination Council
- Minimal Extra Corporeal Circuit
- Minimum Essential Communications Capability
- Ministry of Education and Culture (various organizations)
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation (educational software company)
- Mitsubishi Electric Credit Corporation (Japan)
- Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (shelter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of a micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography method for the determination of three drugs employed in the erectile dysfunction therapy.
In a previous investigation from our laboratory, the possibility of monitoring total plasma concentrations of NAP by using micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography (MECC) with direct plasma injection has been demonstrated .