Development of a micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography method for the determination of three drugs employed in the erectile dysfunction therapy.
What does MECC stand for?
MECC stands for Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography (capillary zone electrophoresis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MECC
We have 57 other meanings of MECC in our Acronym Attic
- Masters in Electronic Commerce Business (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Missão Espacial Completa Brasileira (Portugese: Brazilian Space Agency)
- Monitoring the European Central Bank
- Multilateral EVA Control Board
- Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre
- Medical Education and Communication Company
- Melbourne Exhibition & Conference Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre (Australia)
- Metropolitain East Communication Center (Gahanna, OH)
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Center (New Albany, OH)
- Middle East Call Centre (trade show)
- Middle East Council of Churches
- Military Education Coordination Conference (now Military Education Coordination Council)
- Military Education Coordination Council
- Minimal Extra Corporeal Circuit
- Minimum Essential Communications Capability
- Ministry of Education and Culture (various organizations)
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation (educational software company)
- Mitsubishi Electric Credit Corporation (Japan)
- Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (shelter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a previous investigation from our laboratory, the possibility of monitoring total plasma concentrations of NAP by using micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography (MECC) with direct plasma injection has been demonstrated .