Marcell announced that the firm was chosen to manufacture and supply 40 Road Recorder(R) digital color video recording systems to the Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA) of Dayton, Ohio, and 48 systems to the Palm Beach (Fla.
What does MVRTA stand for?
MVRTA stands for Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority (now the Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority; Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVRTA
We have 1 other meaning of MVRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Vapor Recovery System
- Mobile Voucher Redemption System (Eagle Eye Solutions; UK)
- Motor Vehicle Registration System
- Multi-Variate Rank Sum Statistical Test
- Mystic Valley Railway Society (Hyde Park, MA)
- Maneuver Simulation Support Model
- Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail (St Albans, VT)
- Monkey Vortex Radio Theater
- Monta Vista Robotics Team (Cupertino, California)
- Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- Marble Valley Regional Transit District (Rutland, VT)
- Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Mountain View Regional Waste Management (Canada)
- Machine Vision System
- Magnetic Voltage Stabilizer
- Mahila Vikas Samiti (India)
- Man Versus System
- Managed Voice Services
- Manufacture de Voitures de Sport (French car manufacturer)
- Maritime Vessel Stopper
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA) of Dayton, Ohio will receive $477,000 in grant money that will be matched by community funds.
and the Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority to build a fleet of 63 electric trolley buses for the Dayton, Ohio area.
has been selected by the Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority as the prospective producer of 63 new electric trolley buses for the Dayton, Ohio, area, the company announced today.
ETI is bidding on a fleet of up to 90 electric trolley buses for the Dayton-area Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority.