com)-- How does a world renowned hospital like Miami Children's hospital leverage technology to support their forward thinking and trend-setting approach?
What does MCH stand for?
MCH stands for Miami Children's Hospital (Miami, FL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCH
We have 148 other meanings of MCH in our Acronym Attic
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mean Cell Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Medical Center Hospital (Odessa, TX)
- Medical College Hospital (India)
- Memory and Command Handler
- Memory Channel Hub
- Memory Controller Hub (Intel)
- Methodist Children's Home (Waco, TX)
- Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat (blood clotting substance)
- Mighty Cows of Holland (gaming clan)
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Mission Community Hospital (Panorama City, CA)
- Mobile Call Handoff (NewStep Networks)
- Modified Cooper Harper (Scale; workload research)
- Monadnock Community Hospital (Peterborough, NH)
- Money, Cash, Hoes (Jay-Z song)
- Monterey County Herald (newspaper; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But yesterday she proved her doubters wrong after announcing she was donating the flat to the Miami Children's Hospital.
From Miami Children's Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology, Miami, Fla.
While the teens were busy making their meals, the Miami Children's Hospital donated medical tests in order to measure their blood levels of lipids and homocysteine.
Marcia Dfaz de Villegas, spokesperson for Miami Children's Hospital, says Latin American parents typically bring youngsters suffering from cancer or those with cardiac, neurological and urological ailments.
Now, Matalon, a physician and molecular biologist at the Research Institute of Miami Children's Hospital, and his co-workers have cloned the gene underlying the disease, unraveling its DNA code and discovering a mutation that occurs in 85 percent of all cases studied.