SAN ANTONIO * The evolution of the Mexican American Cultural Center (MACC) from a national center for the development of Hispanic ministry into a bilingual Catholic college emerged from an idea first conceived 40 years ago by Hispanic theologian Fr.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Mexican American Cultural Center (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Matteson Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Maximum Allowable Construction Cost
- Maxwell Area Community Center (Iowa)
- Medicine and Critical Care (various organizations)
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Coaster Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Cycling Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metropolitan Area Communications Commission (Oregon)
- Metropolitan Association of Contemplative Communities (New York state)
- Mexican American Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Alpine Competition Committee
- Mid America Computer Corporation (Blair, NE)
- Mid America Conference of Clubs, Inc.
- Mid-America Commercialization Corporation
- Mid-American CIBER Consortium
- Mid-American Conference Championship (college sports)
- Mid-Atlantic Camaro Club
- Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club
- Midland Area Chamber of Commerce (Midland, MI)
- Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the time of the interview, Elizondo was president of San Antonio's Mexican American Cultural Center, the country's premier training ground for Hispanic ministry, which he had founded nine years earlier.
Finally, he will head to Texas to take part in a four-week program at the Mexican American Cultural Center in San Antonio.
MacEoin in NCR's June 16 issue, was the platform of discussions at the Mexican American Cultural Center discussions.
Later, she was happy serving the people of Lubbock, Texas as diocesan chancellor when she was called to have a still larger impact: to become the first woman Mexican American Cultural Center in San Antonio.
Maria Elena Gonzalez's new assignment as president of the Mexican American Cultural Center may not be nearly as life-threatening as the violent coups she once lived through in Guatemala, but leading the center into the 21st century will be no small challenge.