What does Metla stand for?
Metla stands for Metsäntutkimuslaitos (Finnish Forest Research Institute; Helsinki, Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Metla in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Engineering Technology Industrial Strategy (consortium; Japan)
- Metadata Extraction and Tagging Service
- Master of Engineering in Technical Japanese (accreditation; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Metrics Education Toolkit
- Metals Data Base
- Mission Essential Task List
- Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd. (corporate conglomerate)
- Molecular Epidemiology and Toxicology Laboratory
- Multi-Element Two-Layer (semiconductors)
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- Meteorological Literature Information System
- Meteoroloji Meslek Lisesi Mezunlari Dernegi (association of meteorological high school graduates; Ankara, Turkey)
- Ministère de l'Équipement, des Transports et du Logement, du Tourisme et de la Mer (French: Ministry of Works, Transport and Housing, Tourism and the Sea)
- Master in Environmental Technology and Management (degree)
- Master of Engineering and Technology Management (Washington)
- Mediterranean Editors’ and Translators’ Meeting
- Middle East Travel Market (trade show)
- Mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological Sciences