In December 2012, the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (SDMTS) announced the decision to purchase up to 350 Gillig 40-foot low floor buses and 118 New Flyer 60-foot low floor articulated buses, all powered with the CWI ISL G 8.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Metropolitan Transit System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Message Telephone Service
- Message Toll Service
- Message Transfer Service
- Message Transfer System (ITU-T - X.400)
- Message Transmission Subsystem
- Meteoroid Technology Satellite
- Meter Tonne Second
- Methodology of Test Suites
- Methods for Testing and Specifications
- Methylphenidate Transdermal System
- Michigan Terminal System (virtual memory OS)
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Microsoft Transaction Server (Microsoft)
- Microwave Test Station
- Mid-Term System
- Mid-Tier Server
- Middle Thermal Shield
- Middletown Transit System (Middletown, OH)
- Midtown South (New York)
- Midwest Talent Search (Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AllSubway AllSubway turns you into a master of 151 different metropolitan transit systems all over the world, providing you with color-coded maps that are indexed and sorted alphabetically.
high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes have become a staple feature of American metropolitan transit systems.
The San Diego Union-Tribune recently reported that the city's Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) has begun operating the initial few of 47 new compressed natural gas (CNG)-powered buses acquired to replace aging diesel models.