The report's authors, Christopher Leinberger, a visiting fellow with the Metropolitan Policy Program, and Mariela Alfonzo, a non-resident special guest of the same program, define walkable neighborhoods as those that allow residents to meet all their daily needs by walking, biking or taking public transportation.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Metropolitan Policy Program (formerly the Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- Meridian Passport
- Merit Promotion & Placement Program
- Merit Promotion Number
- Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia, MD venue)
- Mesh Path Protection (IEEE)
- Message Posting Protocol
- Message Processing Platform (RAE Internet)
- Message Processing Program
- Microsoft Partner Program (business solutions; Microsoft, Inc.)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project 2000 file extension (Microsoft Office)
- Microsoft Project Plan (computing)
- Military Pay Procedures Manual
- Military Personnel Policy
- Mill Pond Press, Inc. (Florida)
- Minimum Payment Period
- Minimum Premium Plan (insurance)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular (Spanish: Ministry of the Popular Power); Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the case made by Bruce Katz, Brookings Institution vice president and founding-director of its Metropolitan Policy Program.
The Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program and London School of Economics and Political Science jointly carried out the global metromonitor report.
metropolitan areas show that jobs remain scarce, according to a report from the Brookings Institute's Metropolitan Policy Program.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "What we've seen over the past several years are more university leaders developing very concerted strategies for how they can be more engaged in their communities," says Jennifer Vey, a fellow at the Brookings Institution's Metropolitan Policy Program.
The State of Metropolitan America," released today by the Metropolitan Policy Program of the Brookings Institution, says Worcester and the other communities in the Worcester metropolitan area had an 8.
The study by the Federal Reserve's Community Affairs department and the Brookings Institution Metropolitan Policy Program found that poverty levels in the world's richest nation were on the rise.