She was awarded the Bohuslav Martinu prize at the Czech and Slovak International Voice Competition in 2009 and received First Prize in the District and Regional rounds of the Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions in 2010 and 2011.
What does MONC stand for?
MONC stands for Metropolitan Opera National Council (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MONC
- Mobile Nondestructive Assay Laboratory
- Modelling Natural Images for Synthesis and Animation
- Molecular Nanosciences Alliance for Interdisciplinary Studies and Activities (University of Minnesota)
- Monitoring Agents Using a Large Integrated Services Architecture (California Institute of Technology)
- Workshop on Monitoring, Attack Detection and Mitigation (IEEE / IST Workshop)
- Master Office Network Adaptive Real-Time Control
- Models of Networked Analysis at Regional Centres (Large Hadron Collider experiments)
- Mayor's Office of New Bostonians
- Mission Oaks National Bank (Bonsall, CA)
- Monitored Number (telecommunications)
- Multiuser Orthogonal Nyquist Criterion
- Monitoring and Control
- Ministry of National Defence (various nations)
- Modified Newtonian Dynamics (missing dark matter theory)
- Mobile Networks Design Acquisition and Implementation
- Monica and Chandler (Friends TV show characters)
- Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives
- Mastiffs of New England (dogs)
- Michigan Organization of Nurse Executives
- Ministry of National Economy (Oman)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baritone Elliot Madore of Toronto was one of five winners of this year's Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions.
As a collaborative artist, Matthew has performed with various ensembles and singers, including the Bel Canto Company based in Greensboro, North Carolina, and winners of The Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions.
The Metropolitan Opera also embraced him, awarding him a coveted Metropolitan Opera National Council award in 1998.
Einfeld, a former Adler Fellow at San Francisco Opera and a Grand Finalist in the 2006 Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions, believes her lighter sound has given her breaks in the business that some of her heftier-voiced contemporaries have been denied.