He may be honored with donations to Metropolitan Jewish Hospice through Metropolitan Jewish Health System Foundation.
What does MJHS stand for?
MJHS stands for Metropolitan Jewish Health System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MJHS
We have 30 other meanings of MJHS in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Joint Hypocenter Determination (earthquakes)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation (Charlottesville, VA)
- Moose Jaw Health Foundation (Canada)
- Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged (Florida)
- Manitoba Junior Hockey League
- Metropolitan Junior Hockey League
- Minnesota Junior Hockey League
- MacArthur Junior High School (Lawton, OK)
- Madison Junior High School
- McCormick Junior High School (Cheyenne, WY)
- Miami Jackson High School (Florida)
- Mokena Junior High School (Mokena, IL)
- Moundsville Junior High School (Moundsville, WV)
- Mount Juliet High School (Tennessee)
- Magister Juris Internationalis (law degree)
- Masyarakat Jeruk Indonesia (Indonesian: Orange Community Indonesia)
- Medical Journals Index
- Michigan Jewish Institute (Oak Park, MI)
- Michigan Judicial Institute (Lansing, MI)
- Model Jury Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
A year ago, our rehab and physical therapy departments got together to combine the concepts of wellness and memory into programs to serve nonambulatory and ambulatory residents, as well as those with Alzheimer's or other dementias," says Maxine Hochhauser, executive vice president/COO, Delivery System of New York City's Metropolitan Jewish Health System (MJHS).
Y-based Metropolitan Jewish Health System, an integrated system that includes SNFs and ALFs, has named Alexander Balko senior vice president of finance and CFO.