The Geddis Partnership, A Professional Corporation SOUTHPORT, CONNECTICUT The Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center will create a new 16-suite hospice of 16,940 sq.
What does MJGC stand for?
MJGC stands for Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MJGC in our Acronym Attic
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (for Parkinson's Research)
- Mundelein Junior Football League (Illinois)
- Mark Joyner Farewell Package
- Managed Job Factory Service
- Marks Jacobson Financial Services (UK)
- Mark James Group
- Max Jean-Gilles (football)
- Miller Japanese Garden (California State University, Long Beach)
- Motion for Judgment (legal motion)
- Mexican Junior Golf Association (Mexico)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Foundation (New York)
- Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- Matilda J Gibson Memorial Library (Creston, IA)
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now known as Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
- Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
- Middle/Junior High
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Ministry for Justice and Home Affairs (Malta)
- Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At MJHS's 360-bed Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center and its 510-bed Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center skilled nursing facilities in Brooklyn, residents are stimulated by music, motion, and memories.