the United States affiliate of Siemens' global Industry Sector business, has received a contract from Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), on behalf of the City of Atlanta and the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District.
What does MARTA stand for?
MARTA stands for Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MARTA
We have 6 other meanings of MARTA in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Association of Rogue Taxidermists
- Modular AMME Remote Terminal
- Modular Automated Terminal Equipment
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- Morning Advisory Risk Threat
- Multivariate Adaptive Regression Trees
- MYSTYLe Art (Riga, Latvia)
- Melanoma Antigen Recognized by T Cell 1
- Massachusetts State Association of Regional Transit Authorities
- Metro Atlanta Regional Transportation Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- Military Analysis method for Reliable Tactical Assessment (Swedish military)
- Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority (Big Bear Lake, CA)
- Multiple Access Routing Authority (Microsoft Windows)
- Mid-Atlantic Region Technician Certification Program
- Marine Air Reserve Training Detachment
- Mars Analog Research and Technology Experiment
- Center for Materials Research and Technology (Florida State University)
- Missile Antiradiation of Television
- Mechanized Assignment Records and Telephone Equipment Numbering System (telecommunications)
- Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Embedded Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his 12 years of industry experience, CJ has cultivated relationships with clients such as: * Delta Airlines * UPS * Coca-Cola * US General Services Admission * Georgia Department of Human Resources * Georgia Department of Corrections * Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority "We are thrilled to have CJ join our sales team," says Tony Mallinger, Chief Operations Officer.
The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority hopes to follow in the footsteps of transit agencies in Chicago, San Diego, and Miami by leasing nine miles of track and seven MARTA stations.
MARTA" is the acronym for Georgia's Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
Alice Wiggins has been named assistant general manager of external affairs for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
Among mass transit systems highlighted in the book are California's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), New York's Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA), Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), London's Department of Transport, Singapore's Metropolitan Rapid Transit, Vancouver's Skytrain and Tokyo's Transit Authority.