JEROME GARGER Yachats It's time to retire My granddaughter was Metro League player of the year as a sophomore.
What does ML stand for?
ML stands for Metro League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ML
We have 134 other meanings of ML in our Acronym Attic
- Measurement Level
- Medical Lake (Washington)
- Melt Link
- Memory Load
- Merrill Lynch
- Met-Life (insurance)
- Meta Language
- Meteorology Laboratory
- Metro Ligero (Madrid, Spain public transportation)
- Metropolitano de Lisboa (Lisbon Underground Railways)
- Microlitre (1/1,000,000 litre; usually written as mu-litre)
- Middle Latin
- Middlesex-London (Ontario)
- Mile (5,280 feet; chiefly British)
- Militaire Luchtvaart (Dutch)
- Military Law
- Military Leave
- Military List (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They run three teams in the Kirklees and Calderdale Metro League.
His rant came after James won the ball in the match between Hale and Bramhall North in the Stockport Metro League.
The new women's teams, comprised mainly of underclassmen (since relatively few 11th and 12th grade girls were available), competed in the state's tough Metro League right from the beginning.
Sheldon's power ranking was hurt because only two of the other seven teams in the Southwest Conference had a winning record compared with five of the six teams in the Metro League.
We have two men's teams in Division IV of the Kirklees and Calderdale League, the first time for 10 years the club have had team in the local Metro League, and the A team are going really well and are top of the division.