What does MEHIA stand for?
MEHIA stands for Metro Edmonton Health Industry Association (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mycobacterium Extensor Hallucis Brevis
- Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion (magazine)
- MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
- Mission Energy Holding Company (Irvine, CA)
- Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Maximum Efficiency Hydraulic Fluid (Evonik RohMax Additives GmbH)
- Machine Enhanced Human Intelligence
- McKee Environmental Health, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Media and Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Minority Ethnic Health Inclusion Project (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Municipal Employees Health Insurance Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings
- Marine Ecosystem Health Program (now SeaDoc Society; University of California-Davis)
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (Johns Hopkins University)