ATLANTA CHAPTER MEMBER NAMED METRO ATLANTA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE "SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR" By Brian Watery, Atlanta Chapter Scholarship and Mentor Program Coordinator Jeff Campbell Chapter Liaison
What does MACOC stand for?
MACOC stands for Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MACOC in our Acronym Attic
- The Manufacturers Association of Central New York (Syracuse)
- Management and Community Organization Concentration
- Mars Atmospheric Constellation Observatory
- Marshalling Area Control Officer
- Maryland Association of Counties
- Master Ad Public Company Limited
- Maximum Allowable Carryover
- Medallic Art Company
- Military Assault Command Operations (gaming)
- Montgomery Area Council on Aging (Alabama)
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Diabetes (Australia)
- Michigan Area Council of Governments
- Missouri Association of Councils Of Government
- Multi-Agency Chief Officer Group (UK)
- Montana Association of Counties Health Care Trust (Helena, Montana)
- Machine Condition Monitoring (UK)
- Major Army Command
- Major Command (US Army)
- Microwave Associates Communications (various locations)
- Multi-Application Computer Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commercial Service, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Lufthansa German Airlines, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), Am Cham India, MM Activ and a host of sponsoring organizations.
We've never seen business and local government attack these problems head-on in this way," says Bell, who leads the Quality Growth Task Force, an initiative of local officials and the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
0670 * Hans Gant, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, 404.
If Atlanta were to lose those tournaments, the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution the region stands to lose between $100 and $300 million.