The average monthly average for the material reached US$19,600 per metric ton in January, up by US$1,517 per metric ton from the previous month's average of US$18,100.
What does M/T stand for?
M/T stands for Metric Ton
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of M/T
We have 87 other meanings of M/T in our Acronym Attic
- Miniature Sheet (of stamps)
- Modeling and Simulation
- Months After Sight
- Motor Ship
- Marin/Sonoma Mosquito and Vector Control District (California)
- Meters per Second per Second
- Meters Per Second
- Master Sergeant
- Me Too
- Measurement Ton (US DoD)
- Military Transport
- Motor Transport
- Messmore Test-Analyze-Teach Literacy Program
- Mission/Tactical Data Distribution System
- Mobile/Transportable Ground-Based Command, Control, Communications, and Information System
- Myelopathy/Tropical Spastic Paraparesis Complex
- Monitor Unit
- Mobile/Unit Conduct of Fire Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
77 percent after soaring prices of the commodity in local markets and about 7,847 metric ton sugar costing US$ 6.
Each year in Chicago, for example, the urban tree canopy removes 15 metric tons of carbon monoxide, 84 metric tons of sulfur dioxide, 89 metric tons of nitrogen dioxide, 191 metric tons of ozone and 212 metric tons of particulates, according to David Nowak, project leader of the U.
After the restructuring, UPM's average paper machine capacity in Europe is 320,000 metric tons in coated magazine paper and 420,000 metric tons in coated fine paper.
From 2003 to 2007, North America will lose nearly 2 million metric tons of additional recycling capacity, while Asia will gain more than 11 million.