Therapeutic effect of cyclosporin A combined with methylprednisolone pulse therapy on hemophagocytic syndrome with the central nervous system involvement [in Japanese].
What does MPPT stand for?
MPPT stands for Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPPT
We have 4 other meanings of MPPT in our Acronym Attic
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
- Mobile Police Patrol Unit (Uganda)
- Multi Purpose Power Unit
- Mineral Planning Policy Wales (UK)
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Works (Nepal)
- Monterey Peninsula Pop Warner (Monterey, CA)
- Mueller Prost Purk and Willbrand (St. Louis, MO)
- Military Police Prisoner of War Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immunosuppressive therapy for myelodysplastic syndrome: efficacy of methylprednisolone pulse therapy with or without cyclosporine A.
Combined initial cyclophosphamide with repeated methylprednisolone pulse therapy for severe paraquat poisoning from dermal exposure.