For example, the methylphenidate transdermal system (Daytrana, Shire) was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in April 2006.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Methylphenidate Transdermal System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Message Telecommunications Service
- Message Telephone Service
- Message Toll Service
- Message Transfer Service
- Message Transfer System (ITU-T - X.400)
- Message Transmission Subsystem
- Meteoroid Technology Satellite
- Meter Tonne Second
- Methodology of Test Suites
- Methods for Testing and Specifications