Hi-Point[R] 90 Blue organic peroxide is a pigmented, liquid solution of methyl ethyl ketone peroxide in a mixture of dimethyl phthalate and an ester plasticizer.
What does MEKPO stand for?
MEKPO stands for Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mojahedin-E Khalq Organization (Iran)
- Mujahadeen-e-Khalq (Iranian organization)
- MAP (Mitogen-Activated Protein) Kinase/ERK (Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase) Kinase 1
- Multiple Extended Kalman Algorithm (neural networking)
- Multiple-Entry Key Algorithm
- Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography
- Middle East Karting Cup (Cairo, Egypt)
- Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Electrophoresis (medical testing)
- MAP/Erk Kinase Kinase
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide