This may be attributed the occurrence of transetherrification between methoxymethyl groups of the hexamethoxymethylmelamine and hydroxyl groups in both wood and ENR molecules in an acidic condition.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Methoxymethyl
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Order of Merit of the Police Forces (Canada)
- Men on A Mission
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Message-Oriented Middleware
- Metal Oxide Metal
- Metal-On-Metal (arthroplasty, hip resurfacing)
- Method of Manufacture
- Method Of Moment (4 mallet marimba method)
- Method, Opportunity, Motive (cybersecurity)
- Methods of Mayhem
- Microsoft Office Manager (Microsoft Office 98 - Macintosh Edition)
- Microsoft Operations Manager (Microsoft)
- Middle of Month
- Military Official Mail
- Military Ordinary Mail (US DoD)
- Military Outreach Ministry
- Militia Of Montana
- Milk of Magnesia
- Mind Over Matter (NIDA youth drug abuse program)
- Mind Over Matter, Inc.