Deborra-Lee Furness is a graduate of Methodist Ladies' College in Melbourne, Australia.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Methodist Ladies' College (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Licensing Council (Biafra)
- Medical Licentiates Consortium
- Medico-Legal Case
- Megalencephalic Leukoencephalopathy with Subcortical Cysts
- Member of Legislative Council
- Memory Load Command
- Men's Last Choice
- Merrill Lynch Canada
- Metal-Ligand Complex
- Meters/Liquid Column
- Metropolitan Learning Center (various locations)
- Michigan Library Consortium
- Mid-Grade Learning Continuum (US Army)
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Midland Lutheran College (now Midland University; Fremont, NE)
- Midlife Crisis (slang; also an Ohio band)
- Midwife Led Care (healthcare)
- Milirat Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Military Liaison Committee
- Military Load Classification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbershop choruses: 1, Bolton Barbershop Harmony Club: Cottontown Chorus, England; 2, Methodist Ladies' College Barbershop Singers, Australia; 3, Gem Connection, England.
In 1989, Methodist Ladies' College, an Australian PK-12 school, committed to having every student possess a personal laptop computer.