McNutt is senior vice president and CIO for Methodist Health System in Dallas.
What does MHD stand for?
MHD stands for Methodist Health System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHD
We have 71 other meanings of MHD in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Highway Department
- Matratzenhorchdienst (German slang humor: sleeping)
- Matt Hotch Designs (Fullerton, CA)
- Medical Holding Detachment
- Medium Human Development
- Mental Health Day
- Mental Health Directorate (various locations)
- Mestska Hromadna Doprava (Czech Republik)
- Metal Home Digest
- Metering Head Differential
- Micro Hybrid Drive
- Miejski Handel Detaliczny (food distributor in Poland)
- Military History Detachment
- Mindesthaltbarkeitsdatum (German: Best Before; food labeling)
- Minimum Hemolytic Dose
- Minnesota Health Department
- Movimento Humanismo e Democracia (Brazil)
- Movimento Humanista Democrático (Portuguese: Humanist Democratic Movement; Portugal and Brazil)
- Moving-Head Disk
- Mulberry Heart Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fear of discrimination, however, deters some women from being tested, said attorney Kathy Zeitz of the Nebraska Methodist Health System in Omaha.