Most recently holding the role of Vice President and Chief Operations Officer/Chief Information Officer for QualChoice of Arkansas, Wilson's experience also includes Prudential Insurance Company, Methodist Health Care System in Houston, Texas, and consulting for both regional and national health plans.
What does MHC stand for?
MHC stands for Methodist Health Care
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHC
We have 356 other meanings of MHC in our Acronym Attic
- McLaren Health Care (Michigan)
- Mechanical Hydraulic Control
- Medicine Hat College (Alberta, Canada)
- Mental Health Center
- Mental Health Clinic (various organizations)
- Mental Health Coalition
- Mental Health Commission
- Mental Health Coordinator
- Mental Health Counseling
- Mental Health Counselor (various organizations)
- Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, NY)
- Metropolitan Housing Coalition (Louisville, KY)
- Mexican Heritage Corporation (San Jose, CA)
- Michigan Historical Commission
- Michigan Humanities Council
- Midwest Haunters Convention (trade show)
- Migrant Health Centers (US HRSA)
- Mild Hydrocracking Unit
- Mile High Club
- Military High Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
They range from Larson's Care-Q and Care/SAT to the Methodist Health Care System Nurse Caring Instrument.
After discovering that a surgical instrument had been left in her abdomens the patient sued Methodist Health Care System ("the System"), owner of Methodist Hospital (the Hospital"), alleging personal injuries caused by the temporary loss of a surgical instrument in her abdomen during surgery.