In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Florida United Methodist Children's Home, 51 Children's Way, Enterprise, FL 32725 ART: PHOTO
What does MCH stand for?
MCH stands for Methodist Children's Home (Waco, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCH
We have 148 other meanings of MCH in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Master of Surgery
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mean Cell Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Medical Center Hospital (Odessa, TX)
- Medical College Hospital (India)
- Memory and Command Handler
- Memory Channel Hub
- Memory Controller Hub (Intel)
- Miami Children's Hospital (Miami, FL)
- Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat (blood clotting substance)
- Mighty Cows of Holland (gaming clan)
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Mission Community Hospital (Panorama City, CA)
- Mobile Call Handoff (NewStep Networks)
- Modified Cooper Harper (Scale; workload research)
- Monadnock Community Hospital (Peterborough, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds will benefit missions supported by United Methodist Women (UMW) who host the event, including McClean Fletcher Center, Methodist Children's Homes, Ronald McDonald I louse, Stewpot Ministries, and others.
Plus I was playing for a great charity, United Methodist Children's Home.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Intensive Care Unit Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH * Provided needy families of patients donated personal care items and clothing * Provided school supplies for underprivileged children * Participated in citywide events such as Project Feed, Multiple Sclerosis Walk and UW Community Care Day * Donated items to the Riverside Sewing Guild such as baby blankets and grief blankets * Adopted both children and elderly at Christmas time; this year they adopted the United Methodist Children's Home as well as 11 residents of a local nursing home.
Methodist Family Health was founded in 2003 when the United Methodist Children's Home and its subsidiary, United Methodist Behavioral Hospital, joined to form a single management company for the two organizations' operations.
His philanthropy included the Methodist Children's Home in DeKalb County, Ga.
led by William Altom, received the loan from United Methodist Children's Home Endowment Trust.