The weapons adopted by the armies do not only highlight the targets that these forces are trying to destroy but they also underline the required method of destruction.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Method of Destruction (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Mayor's Office on Disability (San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Optical Density
- Medical Officer of the Day
- Memorandum Obligation Document
- Memorandum of Decision
- Merchant of Death
- Mesial Occlusal Distal
- Messenger of Death
- Metal Organic Decomposition
- Method of Delivery
- Metres Above Ordnance Datum (UK sea level measurement)
- Microsoft Office Developer
- Military of Defence
- Minimum Object Distance
- Ministry of Darkness (gaming)
- Ministry Of Defence (British)
- Ministry Of Defense
- Ministry of Overseas Development (United Kingdom)
- Minor Operated Department
- Miscellaneous Obligation Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The method of destruction depends on the type and sensitivity of the PI.
Actually, the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar do not address a method of destruction.
Do not forget to keep adequate records of destruction, both institutionally and through contracted business partners, including the date and method of destruction, a description of the records destroyed, inclusive dates covered, and a verification that such destruction was within the normal course of business (not undertaken for fraud or deception).
With this method of destruction, storage media is magnetically wiped clean.
Being consistent about the method of destruction between classes of records and media is also important for the same reason.
Unfortunately, the British Prime Minister let it slip from his mind that the US has used this method of destruction.
Unfortunately, the only method of destruction involves getting into Mordor and casting it into the pit at the Mountain of Doom.