Their conclusions demonstrate that the DMAC method of analysis (protocols PAC003 or BL-DMAC) is the most specific when it comes to measuring cranberry PACs.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Method of Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Medal of Honor (game)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medium Observation Aircraft
- Memorandom of Association (legal document)
- Memorandum Of Agreement
- Mercenaries of Alliance (Star Wars gaming guild)
- Mercenary of Abaddon (gaming clan)
- Meteorology, Ozone and Aerosol
- Method Of Accomplishment
- Method of Administration (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If in doubt, ask the lab for a description of the method of analysis and the calibration standards used in the analysis.
Each team used a different method of analysis but found the same acoustic pattern.
This laboratory used the boiling method of analysis and felt the method obtained more consistent results with the larger sample.