Three of them, "Panton Anakephalaiosis," "Analytic Concept of History," and "Sketch for a Metaphysic of Human Solidarity," have been published in Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies.
What does MJLS stand for?
MJLS stands for Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies (est. 1983)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJLS
- Multinational Joint Logistic Commander
- Multinational Joint Logistics Centre (NATO)
- Mallory Jones Lynch Flynn (maritime company; Stamford, CT)
- Mouvement Juif Libéral de France (French: Liberal Jewish Movement in France)
- Mainichi Japanese Language Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Moose Jaw Little League (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- MAU (Medium Attachment Unit) Jabber Lockup Protection
- Mark Janes Learning Solutions (UK)
- Markovian Jump Linear Systems
- Master of Jewish Liberal Studies (graduate degree; various universities)
- Mountbatten Journal of Legal Studies (UK)
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Mezz Jelly Lindy Soul Exchange
- Manchester Jewish Museum (UK)
- Married Jewish Male
- McGill Journal of Medicine (Canada)
- Mechanical Joint Male (piping)
- Metropolitan Japanese Ministry
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lonergan, "Philosophy and the Religious Phenomenon," Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies 12 (Fall, 1994): 130: "Now the relation between successive levels may be named sublation, not in the proper Hegelian sense of Aufhebung, but in a related sense I have found in Karl Rahner's Hearers of the Word.