Our most advanced clinical programs involve immunotherapy with methionine-enkephalin (MENK) or low dose naltrexone, which both work by triggering opioid receptors on immune cells, leading to an activation and expansion of various cells of the immune system.
What does M-ENK stand for?
M-ENK stands for Methionine-Enkephalin
This definition appears very rarely
- Miami-Dade County Oral Language Proficiency Scale-Revised
- Maintenance Demonstration
- Modified Defected Ground Structure
- Multi-Data Link Processor (various organizations)
- Multivariate Design of Process Experiments
- Mason-Dixon Outdoor Writers Association (est. 1957)
- Moonda Dealer Website System
- Medical-Enterprise Development Group
- Master Electronic Document Professional (Xplor International certification)
- M-Event-Error Detection Code (M = set or number of events)
- Mobile-End Systems
- Monday Through Friday
- Miller Forensic Assessment of Symptoms Test
- Movement-Based Forwarding Chain and Aggregate Reservation
- Master Force
- Miami Herald (Miami, FL newspaper)
- Modified-Higdon's Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Manager of the Human-Computer-Interaction Personnel
- Military Heavy Equipment Transport
- Medium Homogenization Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intracerebral methionine-enkephalin, serum cortisol, and serum endorphin during acute exposure of sheep to physical or isolation stress.
We recently measured plasma methionine-enkephalin concentrations in patients during cardiac surgery and cardioplegic ischemia.