Isolation measures in the hospital management of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA): systematic review of the literature.
What does MERSA stand for?
MERSA stands for Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MERSA in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi Energy Recovery System (Japan)
- Mobile Emergency Response Support
- Mobile Emergency Response System
- Mortgage Electronic Registration System
- Most Economical Routing Selection
- Multiagency Electronic [Pharmaceutical] Regulatory Submission project
- Multifunctional Electromagnetic Radiation System
- Municipal Employees Retirement System (Michigan)
- Medical Event Reporting System for Transfusion Medicine
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome–Coronavirus
- Merchant vessel Search And Rescue manual
- Middle East Region Search and Rescue College
- Minnesota Employee Recreation Services Council
- Manchester Essex Regional School District (Manchester, MA)
- Marine Environment and Security for the European Area (France)
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- Modern Encyclopedia of Russian and Soviet History (encyclopedia on Russian and Soviet matters)
- Merchant Ship
- Merchant Shipping Warning
- Modified, Exclusive, Revised, Shared, Invalid (5-state cache coherency protocol implemented e.g. in the G4 Processor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asymptomatic nasal carriage of mupirocin-resistant, methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in a pet dog associated with MRSA infection in household contacts.