She manages the Agency's Climate Change Division's domestic and international oil and gas work under the Natural Gas STAR Program and the Methane to Markets Partnership.
What does M2M stand for?
M2M stands for Methane to Markets (now Global Methane Initiative)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M2M
We have 8 other meanings of M2M in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturer to Manufacturer (e-commerce exchange)
- Marit to Marion (musical group)
- Mark2Market (energy trading term)
- Marketing to Men
- Marketplace to Marketplace
- May 2nd Movement (anti-vietnam student movement)
- Men to Men
- Metal to Metal (semiconductor antifuse structure)
- Military to Military (Program)
- Minutes to Midnight (Linkin Park album)
- Mobile to Mobile (cellular phone)
- Month to Month
- Morning to Midnight (New York grocery store)
- Mouth to Mouth (also seen as MTM)
- Machine to Machine Interface
- Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (computer software company)
- Macomb 2 Oakland (concurrent enrollment program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US EPA has committed resources to develop feasibility studies to conduct detailed technical and economic evaluations for recovery and use of coal mine methane at Chinese underground coal mines as part of its collaborative efforts with China through the Methane to Markets Partnership.
Due to the Methane to Markets database only five countries (USA, United Kingdom, France, Czech Republic, and Germany) run commercial projects on abandoned mine methane.
There also are links providing additional information on the Power Partners program, the Asia-Pacific Partnership (APP) and the Methane to Markets initiative (M2M).