Airway hyper responsiveness was documented by a positive methacholine challenge test.
What does MCCT stand for?
MCCT stands for Methacholine Challenge Test (asthma test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCCT
We have 25 other meanings of MCCT in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Continuing Capital and Surplus Requirements (insurance)
- Madras Christian Council of Social Service (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Mine Counter-Measures Command and Support Ship
- Michigan Community College Student Services Association
- Marine Corps Combat Service Support Schools
- Manchester City College of Technology (UK)
- Manual Cam Chain Tensioner (4 stroke motorcycles)
- Marine Corps Combat Town
- Master Credit Card Trust
- Measurement Control Chart Toolkit
- Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Mission Crew Commander Technician
- Modified Constant Conductance-Type Transformer (electrical engineering)
- Marine Corps Computer and Telecommunications Activity
- Marist College Council on Theatre Arts (NY)
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center (Canfield, OH)
- Massachusetts Center for Career and Technical Education
- Michigan Center for Career and Technical Education (Ferris State University)
- Maine Computer Crimes Task Force
- Marana Community Correctional Treatment Facility (Marana, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A methacholine challenge test was performed and was equivocal [the cumulative dose of methacholine (in milligrams) that causes a 20% fall in [FEV.