KSA's Manafa International Trade Company and its collaboration partner Diamond Fields International Ltd of Canada secured a license in 2010 from the joint Saudi Sudanese Red Sea Commission to explore hydro-thermal basins , Atlantis II, some 2,000 meters below sea level in an area 115 kilometers (71 miles) west of Jeddah.
What does mbsl stand for?
mbsl stands for Meters Below Sea Level (measurement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of mbsl
We have 9 other meanings of mbsl in our Acronym Attic
- Music Box Society International
- Moreton Bay Seafood Industry Association (Australia)
- My Brother Sam Is Dead (novel)
- Multi Purpose Security Over IP (high security transmission protocol)
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort (Singapore)
- Molecular Biology Society of Japan
- Max Beckmann Seiner Liebsten (German: Max Beckmann His Sweetheart; novel)
- McNally Business Services Limited (Ireland)
- Mean Blood Sugar Levels (diabetes research)
- Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka
- Minimum Basic Setback Line
- Minnesota Boys Scholastic Lacrosse Association
- Missouri Bull Shoals Lake Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Microsoft Business Scorecard Manager
- Multiresolution Block Storage Model (computing)
- Midwest Business Services Network
- Mount Baker Snoqualmie National Forest (Washington)
- Managed Business Services Provider (Australia)
- Manitoba Breast Screening Program (Canada)
- Modified Burst Suppression Pattern (neonatal neurological assessment predictor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guests can also enjoy Jordan's longest stretch of private beach at 408 meters below sea level.
The Jiaolong, China's manned submersible named after a mythical sea dragon, reached 7,020 meters below sea level at about 11 a.
The agency used temperature data up to 700 meters below sea levels sampled at between roughly 70,000 and 2 million spots a year since the 1950s.
It begins 2,145 meters below sea level where it is connected to the Cidade de Angra dos Reis FPSO vessel in the Lula field, and terminates at the connection to the Petrobras' Mexilhao platform, at a depth of 172 meters.
The Dead Sea is located on the lowest point on earth, some 400 meters below sea level.
As Orenstein explains, because the Dead Sea sits 400 meters below sea level, water taken from the Red Sea would north flow via gravity, generating hydroelectric energy along the way.
A dam will be constructed over the Dragon river and water will flow to the TRNC from Turkey 250 meters below sea level in pipes.