Vancouver, Canada, Oct 26, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - SNL Financial today announces the acquisition of Halifax, Nova Scotia-based Metals Economics Group (MEG), a leading provider of global mining industry information and analysis.
What does MEG stand for?
MEG stands for Metals Economics Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEG
We have 99 other meanings of MEG in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing Educators Group
- Matrix Element Generator
- Maverick Entertainment Group, Inc. (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Mean Effective Gain
- Medical Evaluation Guide (US FEMA)
- MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) Engineer Group (USMC)
- Mega Event Generator (Cisco)
- Mega- (Million)
- Message Entry Generator
- Metadata for Education Group (UK)
- Metropolitan Enforcement Group
- Micro Enterprise and Training Development Grant (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Middle East and Gulf
- Military Exposure Guideline
- Minimum Expected Grade (UK education)
- Mining and Environmental Geology (University of Venda; est. 2000; South Africa)
- Mobile Expert Group (OSGi Alliance)
- Mocha Entertainment Group, Inc (Los Angeles, CA)
- Modeling Language Environment Generator (computing)
- Mono Ethylene Glycol
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the Metals Economics Group released earlier in March shows that global exploration spending surged 50 per cent in 2011 to $18.