What does MECON stand for?
MECON stands for Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (est. 1973)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Modern Engineering Company, Inc.
- Muon-Electron Conversion
- Model Engine Company of America (Sierra Madre, CA)
- Military Export Cargo Offering and Booking Office
- Mobility Electronic Combat Officer Course
- Multiple Exchange Carrier Ordering and Design
- Middle East Compliance Officers' Forum
- Medical Command
- Mediterranean Communications
- Mejoramiento Continuo En La Maquila (Guatemala)
- Medical Educational Council of Pensacola (Florida)
- Mineral Exploration Code of Practice (Tasmania, Australia)
- Modified Electron Correlation Polarization
- Multiple Engineering Co-Op Program (internship)
- Minority Ethnic Carers of Older People Project (Edinburgh, UK)
- Methods in Epidemiology, Clinical and Operational Research
- Mechanically Evoked Cerebral Potentials (physiology)
- Medical Enlisted Commissioning Program
- Methyl-CPG-Binding Protein
- Miscellaneous Equipment Customer Premise (telecommunications)