[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CMQ operates a complete metallurgical laboratory at a 20,000-sq.
What does MetLab stand for?
MetLab stands for Metallurgical Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Metadata Extraction and Tagging Service
- Master of Engineering in Technical Japanese (accreditation; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Metrics Education Toolkit
- Metals Data Base
- Mission Essential Task List
- Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd. (corporate conglomerate)
- Molecular Epidemiology and Toxicology Laboratory
- Multi-Element Two-Layer (semiconductors)
- Metsäntutkimuslaitos (Finnish Forest Research Institute; Helsinki, Finland)
- Meteorological Literature Information System
- Meteoroloji Meslek Lisesi Mezunlari Dernegi (association of meteorological high school graduates; Ankara, Turkey)
- Ministère de l'Équipement, des Transports et du Logement, du Tourisme et de la Mer (French: Ministry of Works, Transport and Housing, Tourism and the Sea)
- Master in Environmental Technology and Management (degree)
- Master of Engineering and Technology Management (Washington)
- Mediterranean Editors’ and Translators’ Meeting
- Middle East Travel Market (trade show)
- Mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Meteorological Mobile Replacement Facility (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scientific staff of the Metallurgical Laboratory founded the Atomic Scientists of Chicago on Sept.
metallurgical laboratory and heat treating capabilities.
is closing its foundry, Midwest Metallurgical Laboratory, Inc.