Enzyme promiscuity, copper metallochaperones, chemical approaches to glycobiology, and somatic mitochondrial DNA mutations in mammalian aging are some other areas explored.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Metallochaperone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Merry Christmas
- Message Center
- Message Code
- Message Compiler (windows programming)
- Message Controller
- Messiah College (Grantham, Pennsylvania)
- MetaCard Corporation (maker of multimedia software tools)
- Metal Case (full metal jacket)
- Metal Clad
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the new study, researchers found that three-dimensional structure of TM bound to copper-loaded metallochaperones.
The metallochaperone Atoxl plays a critical role in perinatal copper homeostasis.